September 18, 2010

feet down

I have set out on a journey!
I've been bouncing around the bay area, and parts beyond, I am resting for a moment with a good friend, overwhelmed, exhausted, and full of life.
This will last a lifetime, and this is only the beginning. I've found a part-time situation dancing at a club, I've been meeting some bright lights in the city, finding friends and strangers in crowded streets, dark rooms, while watching sunrises. Working on my name change and gender marker documents makes finding a well-paying job easier, starting to get things figured out, getting information, advice, votes of confidence. Everything is going well, I'm staying on point, staying safe, staying active, staying sane.  
A week after leaving, I'm further east than where I started... I'm heading back there soooon, uploading some stuff in the meantime, going back more structured, focused, I have a much better idea of the city now.
 More soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them