February 22, 2014

caps and cams

Hi there friends! I've been a good girl lately, though you wouldn't know it, as I have been all over the place these last couple weeks. Here's some things that have happened!

Breakups and Visits- 

I've had a few people from my past visit this month and it's all been pretty positive. A friend from Jersey just left last night, they were visiting for the Tranny Awards and the surrounding madness. It was positive, and I think i'm in a better headspace than the last time they visited, when I first moved to LA I lost touch a little bit, I let things goto my head. Not too much but enough to notice, I think I've come back to earth a bit, less manic, more focused. Keeping in touch with friends on this site has helped ground me for sure.

A different friend whom I care about dearly (you've seen some of their pics on this site) just left LA for greener pastures. I miss them already, we seem to randomly reconnect every few years like that Rentals song we love. It was Christmas when they wandered back into my life this time, I take care of their nappy needs, we cuddle, but it's more about companionship than a sexual drive. It wasn't all goodtimes, we enabled each others addictive nature, we have a history of getting fucked up together, and for that, I'm secretly glad for their change of scenery. I love this person, I really do, but sometimes you just have to smile and wave goodbye. I still harbor some resentment over things between us in the distant past, and that's not healthy. I'd like to think we had a positive relationship but "toxic" is probably closer to the truth. Relationships and Riley may be close in the dictionary, but they hardly seem to go together... someday I'll be ready.

CapCon 2014
Very excited about this event, it'll be my 3rd year going and presenting. I'm going to be doing a storytime as well as a live version of "Riley Kilo's Crinkle Quiz", a gameshow for littles and diapered folks, it's going to be lots of crinkly fun. I highly recommend getting your butt to Chicago this April, you can register at ChicagoAgePlayers.com, and Fetlife has a very active group for CAP.

RileyCam 2074

First off I'd like to say, after recently finishing both the Mass Effect Trilogy and the recent Battlestar Galactica remake that they're incredibly similar stories, and if you like one, you'll probably like the other. Moving on, I have been camming my cute little butt off lately, it's been fun, just uploaded some new stuff to staykinky. I've also been streaming some Hearthstone, I'll post some links when i'm ready to share that with you, i'm still not very good at it but i'm getting better!

Diaper Rash & Doctors (this one's sorta icky)

So I have mentioned some issues with diaper rash recently, I've changed soaps, consistently shaved, stayed out of diapers, tryed different cremes/lotions, got STD tests and obsessed over WebMD. After everything else was inconclusive, I believe i've found the main issue and it's ::sighs:: jock itch. I got some stuff that's supposed to be good for that, it totally makes sense, I'm super active and wear diapers. I can pinpoint one diapered weekend that triggered this whole thing, and I think I've just been treating the symptoms not the problem. I'm writing this because I'm sure I'm not the only person who's had this problem, may switch on a lightbulb for someone else.

I have a Dr. appointment on the 27th of this month (which is my birthday actually) and I'll be getting hormones and an actual primary care doctor. This is the last leg of my physical transition, the final push towards SRS... It shouldn't be long now, and i'm super excited.

~~~~
So I'll leave you with a couple cute cam pics, and i'll have a new video up pretty soon :) Hugs everyone!!!



5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your rash issues! There is an easy fix you can try that I read about (it works for me).
    When you shower, wash the affected area with an anti-dandruff shampoo (I use a cheap store brand). The dandruff medication also fights the rash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear you're presenting again at CapCon, I wish I could go, but can't afford it atm, hopefully one day!

    I'd love to play you at Hearthstone at some point, not great myself, but I think it'd be fun :P

    Sorry to hear about the rash, but the SRS news is awesome :)

    And of course, cute pictures as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugg hate the nasty version of diaper rash. That is something no girl wants. When you develop that rash look for any ointment that says "Clotrimazole"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I already had a diaper rash, I tried several cream (lots of money invest) and the only one who was helping was SUDOCREM. I shave down there and I do not have pubic hair. I use cloth diapers and plastic pants normally and I had to disinfect all the diapers that I use. I had to leave my job for 5 days and had to walk around naked because I could not endure anything like garment over my baby part, an erection was very ill. The area affected was around the scrotum and penis even the fore skin was infected. since that time, I pay particular attention to washing my diapers.
    Good luck ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Baby Girl. It has been once month now. Anyone Seen a Cute adult Baby Girl walking around in a very wet and crinkly diaper. She has not been seen for a whole MONTH.

    DPen

    ReplyDelete

Don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them